- 80 hours of lesson time online
- Supervision via zoom weekly for a month following the wānanga
- Facilitated by several Mataora
- Creativity and fun is an essential part of our wānanga
- Moko artists and romiromi/mirimiri practitioners will be available to engage with during our wānanga
- Support from a team of Mataora with Mahi a Atua facilitation expertise. These experienced practitioners are present to guide discussion, foster peer connection and provide feedback on your assignments.
Phase 1: online mahi-a-kaenga for two weeks
Phase 2: intensive ā-tinana training
Phase 3: 4 weekly zoomvision wānanga via zoom
$4600.00 per person (inclusive of gst). This price excludes travel and accommodation but includes lunch during a-tinana training. Māori organisations with 20 or more attendees will be offered a discount.
Read our Terms & Conditions